1. Copyright. All material on this site, and the files associated with it, are copyrighted by GrayHawk Holdings (“GHH”) or by the original creator of that material. It is protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America and under treaties with other nations. Unless otherwise stated, no material on this site is in the public domain. You may download, copy, reproduce, redistribute, republish, display, post, or transmit material on this site only if expressly permitted, and then only the designated material. GHH in no way represents or warrants that your use of materials displayed on this site does not infringe the rights of third parties.
2. Accuracy. While making reasonable efforts to ensure that the information in this site is accurate and up to date, GHH makes no representation or warranty of the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information.
3. Disclaimer/No Medical Advice Given. The information on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for medical professional help, advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you have regarding your medical care. Nothing in this web site is intended as a recommendation or endorsement of any specific tests, products, procedures, companies, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned in this web site. Any reliance on any information provided by the web site personnel, others appearing on the web site at the invitation of the website and/or other visitors to the web site is solely at the user’s risk. Information on this web site is not intended to create any provider-patient relationship. If you would like to make an appointment with a GHH provider, please call 1-877-210-4719.
4. Limitation of Liability and Exclusion of Warranty. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED AS IS, AND YOUR USE OF IT IS EXCLUSIVELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. GHH MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS IN IT, AND DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ACCURACY OR QUALITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. CKHS ALSO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY AS YOU ACCESS OR BROWSE THE SITE OR DOWNLOAD MATERIAL FROM IT.
5. Communications by You. Any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and may be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of GHH and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, GHH is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques in any communication that you send to the site, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. We do not respond to any questions concerning specific medical conditions. If you transmit such information, while we will not intentionally release it or make it public, we cannot assure you that the information will be kept private.
7. Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trademarks”) displayed and used in this site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in this site should be construed as granting any right or license to use any Trademark without the written permission of its owner.
8. Revisions. GHH reserves the right to modify and supplement these terms at any time, without prior notice, by posting the new terms on the site. You agree that your continued access and use of the site shall constitute your acceptance of the new terms.
9. Disputes. This agreement is governed by the laws of Pennsylvania, regardless of conflicts of laws.
YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS BY USING THIS WEBSITE.