Partnerships that keep people healthier
We are a value-based provider partnering with health insurance companies, CINs, ACOs and health systems to close gaps in care and keep populations of high-risk patients well and out of the hospital.
Delivering better outcomes for all
Working together, we make an impact where it matters.
Benefits for our partners:
- Reduce avoidable hospitalizations
- Lower readmission rates
- Improve HEDIS, Stars, CAHPS metrics and prevent gaps in care
- Fewer and unnecessary ED visits
- Reduce costs
- Revenue opportunities
- Increase patient satisfaction
How we do it:
- Chronic Care Management
- Post-Acute Transitions of Care
- Transitional Care Management
- In-home Primary Care
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Health Coaching and Adherence
- Social and Community-Based Services
Remote patient monitoring
GrayHawk Health’s remote patient monitoring (RPM) partnerships provide physicians with all of the tools and resources they need to adopt the clinical benefits and financial upside of RPM services — at no additional cost to the practice.
- Improve patient engagement and care plan adherence through health coaching
- Increase revenue with no upfront costs, no additional fees, no additional overhead, and minimal staff effort
- Close quality care gaps and address your patients’ needs beyond the practice walls
How it works
GrayHawk’s success is supported by three essential pillars
Care & Patient Engagement
Our diverse team of nurse practitioners, health coaches and social workers provide care and build long-term relationships with patients. This results in better plan adherence and sustained long-term health.
Social Determinants of Health
GrayHawk puts social and environmental factors front and center, addressing SDOH as a clinical priority. Then we mobilize the resources patients need, so they can effectively manage their health at home.
Data & Analytics
GrayHawk analyzes data occurring within and beyond hospital walls to identify opportunities to refine pathways and deliver more efficient, holistic and effective care.
Philadelphia is the fastest growing population of dual eligibles in the United States.
GrayHawk helped its health system and SNF partners reduce all-cause, 30-day readmission rates by 75% from benchmark among the county’s most complex, dual-eligible patients.
Closing the gaps
GrayHawk’s primary goal is to keep patients healthy and reduce avoidable ER and hospital visits. Our wrap-around care model enables us to proactively meet patient needs in their homes through in-person visits or telehealth. In addition, our steady care and support boosts confidence over time, so patients take more control of their health and lives.
Connect with us to learn more about our proven care model and how it can help you lower readmissions and keep patients well, long term.